24 April 2007

My 50th Surprise Birthday Party!!










I had a fabulous 50th birthday. For the first time in my life I had some folks from my home church throw a surprise party for me, and I never had an inkling. When I walked into that room and everyone yelled “SURPRISE,” I was completely taken aback. I wanted to share some of the photos with everyone to show what a truly wonderful job they did. This, indeed, made my 50th birthday one I will always remember.

A lot of planning went on beforehand as you can see from the party invitation above. They used “stealth” technology in the logistics because I live right across the street from the church and can see everything that is going on over there if I happen to be sitting on my front porch.

I literally had no clue whatsoever that they were planning this special surprise. They had the party catered and the food was scrumptious. Thankfully, they did not laden the birthday cake with fifty candles; I had a hard enough time blowing out the ones that were there (yeah, it did take me two breaths!) What a special treat for my 50th birthday!©2007

1 comment:

  1. well it's nice to know that the yeshua goy are actually nice to you, lest they have to fear my heathen wrath...

    ReplyDelete