28 February 2007

Praise & Worship

Glory
Praise
Honor
Worship
Holiness
Blessings
Jubilation
Exultation
Reverence
Joyfulness
Veneration
Magnificence
Righteousness
Who am I not to give God all that he deserves
When I enter into His presence
Is it not my duty to give all that I am to His service
He alone is worthy of all the glory and honor
I am a mere mortal, but made in His image
He is my King and Creator and alone merits my worship
There is no other Name that can be called upon
Jesus is my Savior and Redeemer
Worthy of all things holy and blessed
He gave all He is just for me before I ever knew Him
How can I not sacrifice my service unto him
The Holy Spirit is my Great Protector and Provider
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness
Faithfulness, gentleness and self-control
Alone is His Fruit to me—Fruit to guide my life
I am nothing without my King, Redeemer and Protector
Let me enter into His presence to bow down before Him
And sacrifice my praise and worship to Him alone
©2007

No comments:

Post a Comment